Membership Rights and Responsibilities
Members have the Right:
- To participate in the Coalition regardless of type or size of organization.
- To be respected regardless of the size of your organization or membership category.
- To be treated with courtesy and respect, with appreciation for organization’s and/or individual contribution to the Louisiana Latino Community.
- To participate in the preparation and review of community-wide planning efforts.
- To prompt response(s) to questions about the Coalition.
- To all benefits afforded to members according to membership category.
Members have the Responsibility:
- To actively support the work of the Louisiana Latino Health Coalition.
- To participate in Coalition activities (such as monthly meetings, committee meetings and/or events.
- To contribute to the dialogue about Louisiana’s Latino Community.
- To assist in educating the community about the HIV/AIDS needs of the Latino Community.
- To provide information about your organization to the Coalition as needed for community wide planning, grants and referral information.
- For those representing an organization (non-profit or corporate): To keep your organization updated on the activities of the LLHC and your participation in the Coalition